Greetings from Orange County, CA (1 Viewer)

DragonflyNuts

Reaction score
Hi All,

Great to be here. I've been reading a ton of posts over the last few weeks and I wish I had found this site before I started buying chips. Well, what is done is done.

I have a Milano collection, some denominations I should have skipped (50 cent and $10), and YuanHe chip racks that don't really fit the chips.

I recently got back into poker after several years off. I used to play with friends at work on Friday and then my old chips got stolen. I returned to poker as I started my own business during the pandemic and experienced the similarities between playing poker and running a business.

I play for minimal stakes - $10 or $20 buy-in - and run games for friends and business partners.

Glad to be here and hopefully I can meet some locals!

Hi DragonflyNuts,

Where in OC are you from? I'm located in the Laguna Hills area.
I collect mainly Vegas 5s and 25s. I recently bought a Majestic Star playable set and building a Golden Nugget set now.

Enjoy your time here!

greenchip

Howdy! Orange County is a place near and dear to my heart. Like others have said, welcome to the forum and have fun chipping. Feel free to ask questions and wander through endless search results -- there is a lot of information to be had!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm based in Costa Mesa/Newport but I am in Laguna Beach a lot.

I started running a friendly game with some small business owners who like to get out and are tired of the bar scene. It's a rotating crowd and I try to make it first timer friendly. I think a lot of people are curious about the game but they honestly get scared off before they give it a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom