Greetings From Ohio! (3 Viewers)

I just hope we find a way on to the meet up list for SQM for 2022 @Schmendr1ck ! Honestly I know it wasn't the same as a single table only game but we absolutely loved it and really got some great pointers on mixed games from the big dogs!
20210220_164548.jpg

Still can't believe that opportunity to share the same table with such amazing company. The main event of SQM and I draw the seat next to the man! @k9dr , @pltrgyst next to him and @ekricket to my left. I absolutely didn't deserve such an honor.
20210220_162628.jpg

I will absolutely never forget that weekend no matter how many years we get a chance to go again
3A3A1169-EC01-459F-B353-4CA92D7DA05F.jpeg.jpg

Chips are absolutely amazing and I am just as obsessed as everyone else, but once you start attending these with other enthusiasts that are absolutely amazing people you will figure outwhat this hobby is all about!!

We have 3 meet ups in 6 weeks coming up and we can't wait!! @Seeking Alpha Social Club in a couple weeks in VA, 5 weeks until @Irish meet up in NJ and two weeks after the chipping convention and Meet in The Suite in Vegas, finally get to meet The Zomies! Lol @Poker Zombie and @Mrs Poker Zombie ,going to be some great times!!

Last edited:
Agreed! @Lil Tuna is definitely the veteran there... he leaves his shoes on so he doesn't have to walk on his pants, also gives a bit of added height! Lmao
Still the tallest member of the Goon Squad with or without shoes. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Welcome to PCF @Phoenix_Lights! If you hadn’t figured it out yet, yes we are typically a pretty happy chipping family here.
We try to cross paths at these meet ups a few times a year or so. Hope to catch you at one in the future. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom