Greetings from Norway! (1 Viewer)

magre

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all!

Just finished my first poker table build, and decided I needed a high quality chip set. Stumbled onto this forum during my chip quest, feeling a bit chip addicted atm.
I'm sure some of you can relate! I guess we'll see where it ends, starting out trying to complete a Par-A-Dice cash set.

See you around!

-Magnus

Hi. Come on in. Welcome to PCF. Today we'll serve some finnish meatballs in creamy pepper sauce with mashed potatoes, parsley and icecold milk.
Nice to see a fellow scandinavian joining in. Eventually, your hunger will grow until you get your first custom set. And then another, and another...

Great to have you here.
-Puggy

Welcome to Poker Chip Forum.

Welcome fellow Scandinavian! Whereaabouts in Norway do you live? I have a brother in Stavanger.

Hi. Come on in. Welcome to PCF. Today we'll serve some finnish meatballs in creamy pepper sauce with mashed potatoes, parsley and icecold milk.
Nice to see a fellow scandinavian joining in. Eventually, your hunger will grow until you get your first custom set. And then another, and another...

Great to have you here.
-Puggy

Haha, sounds promising! Thanks mate!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Welcome fellow Scandinavian! Whereaabouts in Norway do you live? I have a brother in Stavanger.

Thanks!

Just north of Oslo, about 20 mins from city centre. Been a couple times in Stavanger, really like the music scene there,

Thanks for all the welcomes guys:cool:

Welcome to PCF,
Open your wallet and say good bye to your $$$$.

Chips are sooo much better....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom