Greetings from Norway (1 Viewer)

Emlemleml

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hello from Norway!

I'm a guy in the late 20s, who are hoping to get myself a nice set of poker chips that can last for generations to come.

I got my interest in poker in '04-'05 I think.
In 2008 I started looking up what kinda chips I can get which are alot better than the metal insertet plastic chips who fell over once you stared at them.
...came over pokerchips online with the ASM production, and some paulson vendors, but as a youngster, i didnt have the cash for a full set, so I got myself some samples.

So.. life happened.. and after a while, like a year ago, my interest for poker has bloomed once again.
And then I started to google for them asm chips and paulsons. Only to realize that paulsons doesnt make customs to private households anymore, but luckily it seems that CPC is still running, and on that site i found a link to this amazing forum.

This time the financial is a little better, altouh I'll have to save up some cash to get a good versatile poker chip set.

So my progress this far; CPC mold samples, check. CPC color samples, in the mail(check).

So, hi again. I'll see you around :)

Welcome aboard. I've spent a fair amount of time in Norway, love it there. How's pokers popularity there these days?

Welcome aboard. I've spent a fair amount of time in Norway, love it there. How's pokers popularity there these days?
Thank you :)
Well I'm trying to get back in the game. But since the new laws a couple of years back, which are allowing the "norwegian lottery" to host a national tournament on Norwegian soil, I'd would say its growing indeed! But there is a cap on the entry fees on those events, so the big national tournaments is arranged annualy in another country :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom