Greetings from Northern California (1 Viewer)

megarises

Flush
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

First time poster, I figured I’d share a little about myself. I’ve been scouring the forums for the past 48 hrs or so and am amazed by some of the setups I’ve seen here. I started playing as a freshman in High school after watching Chris Moneymaker win the WSOP. Next thing I know, my friends and I are playing low stakes (10-20 buyin) tournament home games. Played consistently for the next 5 or so years until taking a long break and only squeezing in a game or two a year. Recently played a cash tourney with a group of attorneys and won and have been thirsting to play ever since. Moving forward I’ll be trying to organize some home tournament games and low stakes cash games. I have a large detached shop with a bathroom which will be perfect for hosting. Looking forward to soaking in some knowledge and seeing some amazing setups!

-mega

Welcome!

You've definitely come to the right place :) There's a separate part of the forum about home games, so definitely pop in there once in a while for some tips and tricks on how you can set up your own.

I'm already looking forward to seeing your shop transform to your own shrine to the poker gods ;)

Mendocino County, 2 hours or so north of the bay area.

Just ordered a table from Gorilla Gaming, read a lot of great reviews, tables look awesome for the price point. I'll keep ya posted!

Welcome to the forum and welcome back to poker! PCF is a fantastic place full of information and wonderful members. There will be plenty of people to help guide you along your journey with whatever questions you may have. Best wishes on your adventure and congrats on the table

Welcome from fellow NorCaler. Can't wait to see pictures of your poker room inside of a separate shop. That should be awesome. One word for you...ok three...Hot Dog Roller!

Welcome to the forum, ask if you have any questions. A general guideline we all give is to always get samples before you splurge on a big set. Sometimes seeing the chips in person can change your perspective of the chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom