Greetings from New Hampshire (1 Viewer)

HighSteaks

Reaction score
Hello all! Just recently dusted the dice chips off and am starting to host some cash games with a small group. I ended up buying a used 100lb bucket of random (probably worthless) chips to see what else was out there, and got sucked into the poker chip rabbit hole.

Some other things about me; I am a software developer, like to do outdoorsy stuff, travel. Looking forward to learning as much as I can!

Welcome. I’m from MA but I’ve spent a lot of time playing tournaments in the NH rooms. Do you play in any of those?

Welcome. I’m from MA but I’ve spent a lot of time playing tournaments in the NH rooms. Do you play in any of those?
Nice! I used to play tournaments mostly in Manchester Poker Room and various home cash games as well.

Nice! I used to play tournaments mostly in Manchester Poker Room and various home cash games as well.
Hey, do you know what the mask situation is up there? I haven’t played live poker in over a year, but it’s been two weeks since my second shot, so I’m going to make my triumphant return to the felt Tuesday night at the Filotimo in Manchester.
Ive never been there. Any idea if masks are required, and how many people per table at tournaments?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom