Greetings from Minnesota (1 Viewer)

ilovegravy

Pair
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been lurking and reading these forums for a few months now and decided to join. I am looking forward to all of the knowledge contained within this site from what seems to be so many friendly users.

Additionally, I am on somewhat of a quest to find my ideal poker chip for home games. I know roughly what I am looking for but lack specific direction on where/how to find them - so I am hoping I can gain some insight on that from the community. Cheers all!

Welcome! I'd start out by letting the group know what you "think" you'd like to see in a chip. Colors, weight, style, etc. You'll find that knowledge in this community is second to none and they will let you know their honest opinions and guide you on what you should do.

Actually, through some searching around, I already found exactly what I am looking for. Bud Jones V7 chips are my forever love. They are (disappointingly) out of my price range but I am going to continue to look. At least now I have a direction. I spent the longest time (probably the last two years) trying to explain what I was looking for using vague descriptions only to see that everything I found online wasn't quite what I was looking for. I'm really glad someone recommended this forum to me. It's already been super helpful!

Welcome! Good luck finding the right Bud Jones chips for your tastes.

Welcome! Good luck finding the right Bud Jones chips for your tastes.

Thank you, Jeff! I've got my eyes open and I'm hoping I have a little bit of luck on my side as I search. You have a BEAUTIFUL collection of chips. That King's Club set is amazing. Same with the Pharaohs set.

What part of the great state of Minne are you from? And welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom