Greetings from Ireland (1 Viewer)

Mule

Pair
Reaction score
Greetings from Ireland. I'm new on here. Great forum! I have been here for the last few days. It didn't take long and I have already purchased some of the lovely bits for sale on here. :) Specifically some of the Jack Cincinnati chips on the vendor sale. Looking forward to holding them in my hands when they arrive! If anyone knows any good vendors or shops in the EU or UK to purchase genuine clay chips could they let me know as the postage and import charges buying from the US is saucy.

Hi Donal,

Welcome to the forum. I'm assuming I am unable to leave feedback for you since you are so new, so just wanted to leave it here for now.

I had the pleasure of selling Donal some chips and would recommend him to anyone. Great communication, fast payment, smooth transaction. Thank you sir!

Will try again once the chips arrive.

re: reshipping, some people have made friends with people on the forum from the states and use them for reshipping overseas. I personally ship a bunch of stuff to my dad and wait till we fill a med sized box, or whatever needed and then have him send it over here. He sometimes isn't the best, so starting to look for alternatives as well..

Hi Donal,

Welcome to the forum. I'm assuming I am unable to leave feedback for you since you are so new, so just wanted to leave it here for now.

I had the pleasure of selling Donal some chips and would recommend him to anyone. Great communication, fast payment, smooth transaction. Thank you sir!

Will try again once the chips arrive.

re: reshipping, some people have made friends with people on the forum from the states and use them for reshipping overseas. I personally ship a bunch of stuff to my dad and wait till we fill a med sized box, or whatever needed and then have him send it over here. He sometimes isn't the best, so starting to look for alternatives as well..
Thanks for that. Look forward to receiving the chips. Good to know about the shipping too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom