Greetings from Colorado (1 Viewer)

Another nice set, what denominations do both of y'all usually assign the colors?
Mine are just Bounty chips made by @slisk250 (CPC orders) for his CO meet-ups in 2016-2018, so they aren't used for actual play other than the Bounty, and those are all I have, no more hiding in racks....

Is Venmo an option when buying chips on here with certain sellers
I don't see why not, just depends on the users, but PayPal is way more common, although there has been speculation that Venmo might become the "Friends & Family" version of PP and PP will only be for business transactions, but I'm not sure on any of that........

Hi everybody! Brand new here, been lurking for awhile. My current collection is zero chips. Bought some samples and have seriously thought about just breaking my cherry with some Tikis. However, looking at everybody's beautiful collections has made me second guess this decision. So indecisive.
-- Bob

Hello! Welcome to the hobby, before long you'll have more chips than you can remember! (y) :thumbsup:

Hi everybody! Brand new here, been lurking for awhile. My current collection is zero chips.

Wrong! Your current collection is over 600 beautiful Starbursts heading your way right now, just waiting to be divided into little piles and used in the first of many cash games in the near future!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom