Greetings from Belgium (1 Viewer)

Puurs14

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I live in a town called Knokke-Heist, Belgium and I'm new to the forum.

I must say that the amount of information on this forum is really usefull ! :)

At the moment I have below china clay chip set (1000 pieces) with € denominations, we mostly use them for home cash games with friends and colleagues.

I found already very usefull info about several types of chips and also saw some nice pictures from how some people store chips (Nanuk cases etc). I will look into this further as the standard cases are not really that durable as everybody knows :).

I'm happy I found this forum and will keep you guys posted about any possible new chip sets in the future.

chips2.png
chips.png

Welcome fellow country man
Thank you !

Would you happen to have some info concerning import duties etc ? I could not really retrieve a topic about import duties towards Europe :)

I'm in the market for a new set and would probably order via BR PRO POKER.

I'm ordering 1-2 sample sets in the next days but would like to avoid a big surprise once the full set arrives :wow:.

Many thanks

Welcome!

From experience (at least in the UK), the carrier will add a 10/15 (£/€) fee for handling the customs/import and then you'll be subjected for VAT (20% in the UK) for the total order amount - including the shipping. There is no import duty on poker chips in the UK, but you have to pay the sales tax - not sure what the rules are for Belgium.

Welcome!

From experience (at least in the UK), the carrier will add a 10/15 (£/€) fee for handling the customs/import and then you'll be subjected for VAT (20% in the UK) for the total order amount - including the shipping. There is no import duty on poker chips in the UK, but you have to pay the sales tax - not sure what the rules are for Belgium.
thanks for the feedback, i'll look further into it for Belgium.

Welcome to a cruise of a lifetime

There are so many things to see here

Take your time... browse around

Stop at every shop and .... Enjoy! :)

Any questions ask away

My Best Jeff

Welcome to the community! I love the color of that .5!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom