Greetings Chippers from the Phila. area (1 Viewer)

DrJimmy

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Long time lurker and finally decided to participate. Have played in neighborhood games and hosted for about 20 years.

Primary chip set is 1100 CDI 05 for cash game and tourneys. Run a variety of card setups: Modiano, Kem, Copag, Desjn and recently Faded Spade 2.0. Also have a few sample sets.

Looking forward to talking chips here.

Hello and welcome from a nearby neighbor in Delaware. Quite a few of us in the Philly region in PA, NJ, DE and Maryland.

Hello and welcome from a nearby neighbor in Delaware. Quite a few of us in the Philly region in PA, NJ, DE and Maryland.
I used to have options for a local home game practically every weekend until 2020. Playing against the neighborhood guys online just wasn't the same.

Welcome @DrJimmy lots of folks in your area. @FordPickup92 and I are in Westminster, MD but travel up to the Philly area when the awesomest hipper around hosts a game! Mr. @MegaTon44 that's the game to be in!

Also great taste in chips! I own a few 05 CDIs as well
20210110_134837.jpg

Also a large group of Chippers on the other side of the River in Jersey! Great bunch of guys there as well.
That's one hell of a profile picture, those Deadwoods are sacred stuff round these parts! Looks like you will fit in well Sir.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome @DrJimmy lots of folks in your area. @FordPickup92 and I are in Westminster, MD but travel up to the Philly area when the awesomest hipper around hosts a game! Mr. @MegaTon44 that's the game to be in!

Also great taste in chips! I own a few 05 CDIs as well
View attachment 844203
Also a large group of Chippers on the other side of the River in Jersey! Great bunch of guys there as well.
That's one hell of a profile picture, those Deadwoods are sacred stuff round these parts! Looks like you will fit in well Sir.

Fellow Chipper Ben
Thanks for the intro and info. Wildly impressive collection Ben. I hope it gets some use. I'm kicking myself because I seriously considered making the Deadwoods my primary set back in the day but did't pull the trigger... get this... because I didn't like the way they rattled around in the standard racks I had so all I'm left with is a sample set and a dream of what could have been. Still looking for a rack each of CDI .50 and $1 to bolster my cash game capabilities.

Great vid. Just had Picas 2 weeks ago. Sausage pie is the greatest pizza ever. Go Birds!

Killin time before the Birds game.
239F3B1F-9A50-4BC9-9F2C-B02332CDE32B.jpeg

Attachments

• E3A91E0D-B4F8-4FA1-96C3-4A03D5AFAF07.jpeg
    E3A91E0D-B4F8-4FA1-96C3-4A03D5AFAF07.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 46

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom