Greetings and Salutations (1 Viewer)

satisfyingbutton

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I'm new to the forum, new to collecting my own gear, and relatively new to the game of poker as a whole.

Our current game has coalesced around tournament play, so I have a tournament set of Royals on the way for potential sessions as a host. All roads seem to point here, so I decided to join up and take the plunge. Eventually I'll be looking for a cash set, so for now I'm here to watch and learn.

Hello and welcome to the forum …
Glad to have you join our group !!!
Just have fun here …

I have a tournament set of Royals on the way for potential sessions as a host.

They arrived today, and they are a thing of beauty. I was pleasantly surprised to find the "plastic smell" wasn't very different than, say, a sandwich bag. Nothing too crazy.

Kudos to the folks at Apache. Speedy service (in this day and age?) and lovely packaging. I can't wait to get them on the table. I will be buying more from them at some point, I'm sure.

All roads seem to point here, so I decided to join up and take the plunge.
Do yourself a favor. Use the search function here EXTENSIVELY. I know it can be real easy to get lost in all the chipping going on here, but if you dig deep you can find all the information you need to run any kind of game you want. It's all here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom