Greetings All (1 Viewer)

Jackstraw

Straight
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while and figured I'd introduce myself.

I live just north of Chicago and am a certifiable chip-aholic. I've been collecting for less than a year but seem to have acquired a bunch of chips. One day I'll find the "off" switch but have failed to do so so far. I'm having too much fun and am lucky enough to have a wife that accepts the fact that I'm nuts.

One of these days I'll get to some serious picture taking but here's phone pic of a good portion of the stash.

Welcome! Heck of a way to introduce yourself...very nice, indeed. Definitely need to see some of those sets more closely (I see splashed pot calendar potential there...).

Dave

Thanks Dave, I'll submit one for the calendar, for sure.

Dan

I'm speech less.... I have no speech. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Welcome! Amazing collection. Looks like 20k plus chips! If my eyes aren't playing tricks on me looks like around 2400 Terrible's :).

I would love to see multiple splashed post pics of these in our calender!

I should save your picture and anytime my girlfriend gives me grief for buying so many chips I'll show her your collection and tell her she should be thankful I don't have 20k chips lol.

That pic should definitely go in the Gallery here. Amazing!

Thank you all for the welcomes.

I'll get one with better lighting and post it then.

Just WOW! Hats off to you sir! Can you give us the breakdown of that collection?

Holy crap

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

speechless

The post office just keeps bringing them. Maybe I should take it easy...nah :)

Daaaammmnnnnn, all that in ONE year?!!?!?

holy crap, not sure what to say....

Looks like 1800 Par-a-dice chips? How do you like them? Have 600 being delivered today. Can't wait!

Daaaammmnnnnn, all that in ONE year?!!?!?

holy crap, not sure what to say....

Looks like 1800 Par-a-dice chips? How do you like them? Have 600 being delivered today. Can't wait!

I like them, they are well worn but clean up well and shuffle like butter. Very smooth in play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom