Greeting from San Diego (1 Viewer)

MrCutoff

Sitting Out
Reaction score
How’s it going everyone? Been lurking on this forum for a few months before I had to sign up. I love poker chips, but only have a couple of meager sets. (About 850+ of ZTHC, 500 PDC and a 2 table tourney set of Majestics).

I’m a graphic designer so you can understand my affinity towards chips (colors, fonts, inlays, etc.)

The classifieds look very dangerous tho, haha…

That’s it for now, PEACE.
Garrett

How’s it going everyone? Been lurking on this forum for a few months before I had to sign up. I love poker chips, but only have a couple of meager sets. (About 850+ of ZTHC, 500 PDC and a 2 table tourney set of Majestics).

I’m a graphic designer so you can understand my affinity towards chips (colors, fonts, inlays, etc.)

Garrett
Garrett ,
Hello and welcome to the forum !!!
We keep adding new members from the San Diego area !!! Great to have you here …

Garrett
hey there. if you want to play some cards I'm trying to set up a small home game in a few weeks... here is the link

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/circus-games-101-in-san-diego-sunday-9-19.78201/

Welcome! Hope you play in the mini-meetup on the 17th. Bring your chips!

1634730516608.gif

Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom