• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Greensboro, NC- Neat little carrying case + jockey chips (1 Viewer)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I like the case, dont know much about that chip type.
00H0H_4N4qEdJOUXi_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00v0v_elyxLjii6O0_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/atq/d/greensboro-poker-chips/7585883279.html

I bought a bunch of lots (cheap) of these types of cases and chips because I wanted the jockey chips for my horseracing game when played independently away from poker nights. Now I have a full set of 500 chips for the ponies, but I also have extras and then about 6 or 7 cases... lol.

Cases are really cool for small sets and the chips are clay, but light. I actually really like both but I am into old retro things... original thought was I would store my rat rod set in the old cases which makes sense in the spirit of the set. But the set got too big and would take about 5-6 of these smaller cases. Due to the size and value, one Apache case makes more sense now.

That said, if anyone needs more of these older cases with trays, or more white and red Jockey chips, hit me up and I can supplement your purchase here!

I bought a bunch of lots (cheap) of these types of cases and chips because I wanted the jockey chips for my horseracing game when played independently away from poker nights. Now I have a full set of 500 chips for the ponies, but I also have extras and then about 6 or 7 cases... lol.

Cases are really cool for small sets and the chips are clay, but light. I actually really like both but I am into old retro things... original thought was I would store my rat rod set in the old cases which makes sense in the spirit of the set. But the set got too big and would take about 5-6 of these smaller cases. Due to the size and value, one Apache case makes more sense now.

That said, if anyone needs more of these older cases with trays, or more white and red Jockey chips, hit me up and I can supplement your purchase here!

Did you happen to get any that was missing. Rack or have an extra rack? I picked up an old case with hot stamped paulsons, but it was missing a rack. Never really searched for them. But it is a pretty neat case. I need one empty rack.

94D23223-767D-4D09-BC5C-9A1BD0FB3566.jpeg

Cases are really cool for small sets and the chips are clay, but light. I actually really like both but I

Did you happen to get any that was missing. Rack or have an extra rack? I picked up an old case with hot stamped paulsons, but it was missing a rack. Never really searched for them. But it is a pretty neat case. I need one empty rack.

View attachment 1074057
Yours is a little more valuable than this one! Lol.

Good idea @calfdemon , been thinking about prizes for a charity poker tournament Ill be running, this came to mind as a fun one.

Yours is a little more valuable than this one! Lol.

Good idea @calfdemon , been thinking about prizes for a charity poker tournament Ill be running, this came to mind as a fun one.

They really didnt cost much more and could
work great for the horse game. They are filthy though. I love horse chips so picked them up.

I actually use a set Horseshoe Cincinnati 36mm chips for my horse game and all my family poker/board games. They work out great. I can use them for cash poker, tournament, Michigan rummy, horse game, etc. Just need ti change the 5,25 to cents or dollars etc. Very versatile.

935203C5-7DC0-4441-B7B6-6AC43EE0DBC2.jpeg

View attachment 1074057
So it depends on whether your case is a Lowe or Metro (the 2 older ones I have come across). The Lowe cases all have squared chip trays while the Metro have rounded. Here they are side by side:

20230205_110741.jpg

20230205_110748.jpg

20230205_110800.jpg

You can also see my rat rod solution to the missing handles like yours has. A short length of chain is your friend!

I am willing to sacrifice one of the smaller Lowe cases to get you a tray, but not the Metro. Give me the overall measurements of your chip trays and I will see if I have one that will work for you...

Here is what I have as a result of my quest for jockey chips and rat rod cases that I no longer plan to use... lol

20230205_110925.jpg

So it depends on whether your case is a Lowe or Metro (the 2 older ones I have come across). The Lowe cases all have squared chip trays while the Metro have rounded. Here they are side by side:

View attachment 1074074
View attachment 1074075
View attachment 1074076

You can also see my rat rod solution to the missing handles like yours has. A short length of chain is your friend!

I am willing to sacrifice one of the smaller Lowe cases to get you a tray, but not the Metro. Give me the overall measurements of your chip trays and I will see if I have one that will work for you...

Here is what I have as a result of my quest for jockey chips and rat rod cases that I no longer plan to use... lol

View attachment 1074077

Those are cool…I’ve never looked closely at it. Thanks for the info. I’ll take a look at my case tonight

Some of the chip trays are slightly different sizes, so give me the width, length, and height of your trays and I'll see I can find a match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom