Green cash $1000's (BTP $2 ?) (1 Viewer)

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
I just watched an episode of a high stakes cash game with Tony G and they were using green 1000's and pink 5000's. I thought it looked fantastic. It gave me motivation to see if I can use BTP $2's as my own $1000 chip along with a pink $5000.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what $100 and $5000 chips I could use? In my inventory for the $5000, I have mint Jack Cincy $2.5's as maybe ESST 5K's. I really love the BTP $2 and am praying something will pan out where I can use racks and racks of it in our game.

Some pics:

Tony G's game -

BTP $2's with Jack Cincy snappers:

I just watched an episode of a high stakes cash game with Tony G and they were using green 1000's and pink 5000's. I thought it looked fantastic. It gave me motivation to see if I can use BTP $2's as my own $1000 chip along with a pink $5000.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what $100 and $5000 chips I could use? In my inventory for the $5000, I have mint Jack Cincy $2.5's as maybe ESST 5K's. I really love the BTP $2 and am praying something will pan out where I can use racks and racks of it in our game.

Some pics:

Tony G's game -

BTP $2's with Jack Cincy snappers:

I like that combo Isaac but I'd be looking for a possible alternative for the Pink chip, honestly. Although lovely, it has two green spots (at least they read like that) to go alongside with the Deuce chip, which is not ideal in my eyes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom