Green and turquoise in the same set? (1 Viewer)

Derby Gran $25 and Horseshoe SI secondary $25 relabeled in the same lineup?

• Yes, as either t1000 or t5000

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

natumes

Flush
Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting together an RHC set I plan to relabel for 10k tourneys. Labels will have a dark background. I've settled on Derby Gran for the $25.
1600376595665.png
My question to you fine people is what do you think about having the Horsehoe SI secondary $25 in the same set (as either the t5000 or t1000)? I don't have the derby gran in hand yet, but it appears to be at least close to the jack detroit green (possibly darker which I think helps distinguish them more).
1600376813599.png1600376910271.png
To me they seem different enough in color, plus the blaze edge spot really stands out. As the t5000 it won't be on the table until the t25 is colored up with 10k starting stacks. I would be more inclined to use it as t1000 since a decent yellow chip seems impossible to find or way above budget (that S&K 5 is delicious but...I'm saving my benjamins for blaze orange, if anybody will sell some to me :unsure:). Curious as to your opinions.

I’ve played on a cruise ship That only used three colors for their tournaments. Green, black, and purple with no denominations. When they pulled the greens that were being used as 25’s they “redenominated” them to 1000’s to color up with. So for a while they were ante chips then they became high society. It was ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom