GREEK TRIANGLE "CLAY" COMPOSITE design template ideas (1 Viewer)

DannyBoi11

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member just found out about this site from Chris on YouTube. I am interested in GREEK TRIANGLE "CLAY" COMPOSITE chips from BRPRO and wanted to know if anyone bought custom versions of this chip and what software they used to design their labels. I do not want to waste time for BRPRO and would like to know if anyone has purchased these chips before. I have already asked a different question through the BRPRO website and they have not responded, and before I reach out again I figured I would ask here. Thank you.

@DannyBoi11
They are a well respected vender here so I'm sure your specific questions can be addressed directly by them but the chips themselves are Claysmith gamming chips similar to The Mint, Dessert Heat, Bluff Cannon, and so on. A youtube search for a review of any of these chips would give you an idea of what your getting. I have handled The Mint chips that are on the same exact mold just a different label. You could get samples of the mass produced ones like The Mint or whatever, these would have the same exact feel as the ones you are considering. As far as the labels, they produce high quality labels so I'm sure you will not be disappointed with that. If I were you, I would be more concerned about if you like the feel of the chips. You can order a sample set from BRPro Poker and see how they feel to you before you buy a semi-custom set. Good luck and have fun!

@DannyBoi11
They are a well respected vender here so I'm sure your specific questions can be addressed directly by them but the chips themselves are Claysmith gamming chips similar to The Mint, Dessert Heat, Bluff Cannon, and so on. A youtube search for a review of any of these chips would give you an idea of what your getting. I have handled The Mint chips that are on the same exact mold just a different label. You could get samples of the mass produced ones like The Mint or whatever, these would have the same exact feel as the ones you are considering. As far as the labels, they produce high quality labels so I'm sure you will not be disappointed with that. If I were you, I would be more concerned about if you like the feel of the chips. You can order a sample set from BRPro Poker and see how they feel to you before you buy a semi-custom set. Good luck and have fun!
Thank you @Darthhoodie I have a sample in hand but I did not know the limitations on the labels. I will reach out to BRPRO again and see what they tell me. I also have never designed anything from a 3rd party software only ever produced custom work with what is built in on websites.

Thank you. I didn't know that I could use this forum to @ the vendor directly. I appreciate your help.

You could also go directly to the @ABC Gifts and Awards forum here or PM either of them directly. I counsel patience however. They(most likely Kristil), will get back to you. My guess is that you emailed them over the weekend or close to it, which is when they are closed.

Kristil is a great communicator and often replies quickly.

You could also go directly to the @ABC Gifts and Awards forum here or PM either of them directly. I counsel patience however. They(most likely Kristil), will get back to you. My guess is that you emailed them over the weekend or close to it, which is when they are closed.

Kristil is a great communicator and often replies quickly.
Thanks Rich. I've only heard good things about this company, and to be honest I asked a stupid question. I found the answer from doing a bit of research. I just didn't want to be the guy that slings questions at customer service instead of opening a dialogue.

Hello, I am a new member just found out about this site from Chris on YouTube. I am interested in GREEK TRIANGLE "CLAY" COMPOSITE chips from BRPRO and wanted to know if anyone bought custom versions of this chip and what software they used to design their labels. I do not want to waste time for BRPRO and would like to know if anyone has purchased these chips before. I have already asked a different question through the BRPRO website and they have not responded, and before I reach out again I figured I would ask here. Thank you.

Could you send me a private message with your email address? I'm not finding any unread messages about this set right now, so either we didn't get your contact form, or our reply might have gone to your spam folder. Thanks! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom