• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Great table and 1400 CC Desert Palms in Smyra, TN for $150 (1 Viewer)

I’d like to take some cash chips off your hands, but it looks like you’d be best off trying to sell it as a set

I’ll probably post them in the classifieds and see if anyone wants them. If not what are you wanting?

Sell them for $15 or $20 per rack and you got yourself a free table (minus the cost of new cupholders, of course). Couldn't have gone to a nicer member.

I’ll probably post them in the classifieds and see if anyone wants them. If not what are you wanting?

Probably a rack of .25s, plus all the 1s, 5s, and 25s. Would not leave you with a workable set though, so no worries if you’re against that idea.

If I’m you, I’d try to sell everything as a full micro cash set - which still might be tough. There are similar chips in the classifieds right now I believe.

Probably a rack of .25s, plus all the 1s, 5s, and 25s. Would not leave you with a workable set though, so no worries if you’re against that idea.

If I’m you, I’d try to sell everything as a full micro cash set - which still might be tough. There are similar chips in the classifieds right now I believe.

I think some really cool guy has a rack of affordable $2s in the classifieds right now if someone wanted to add on to the set after purchasing these from Jonesey

100% for sure Desert Palms China Clays
^^ this ^^

Four versions of the Desert Palms were made, using three different materials. The BCC chips have different spot patterns across all chips, and while they both share the same spot pattern on all chips (but different colors), the china clays chips have larger diameter labels than the plastic versions. All have a 'Desert Palms Las Vegas NV" mold pattern.

Desert Palms compression clay (Blue Chip Co.)
desert-palms_bcc.jpg

Desert Palms china clay:
desert-palms_CC.jpg

Desert Palms injection-molded plastic (also made a no-denomination labeled set of these):
desert-palms_abs.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom