SOLD Great Sample Sale - Heritage Club (Last one for tonight) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Please Note, I am downsizing my sample sets. As stated, with the restoration of the basement, most of the "In Plain Sight" Poker stuff needs to go. The Sample cases on the wall were on the list.

If your set is listed, please know:
  1. Please don't take any offense, as I'd rather give other chippers the opportunity to view/own these chips instead of keeping them in a drawer
  2. If this is your set, and you would like it back, you will have the first right of refusal of any auction/sale PRIOR to its completion. If you gave it to me, free of charge, that is what I will give it back to you for. If I paid for it, all I ask is you pay me what I paid you.
  3. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to own these wonderful chips. I truly enjoy all of the wonderful designs and thought behind each set.
  4. Pardon my poor photography skills
RULES

1. STARTING BID: $5
  2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ 1
  3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10:00pm Eastern Time, Friday, February 1 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
  6. Edited posts will be voided.
  7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: Please add $3.50 for domestic Shipping, $14 for international. (If you win multiple auctions, I will combine shipping. $8 SFRB/$16 International (or whatever the current cost is for SFRB International)
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal address will be provided upon auction completion

Created by @MrCatPants. Perfectly executed design representing his heritage throughout the flag/country colors

What!? Last One for Tonight??? ...is this or ISN'T this "Krafticus' Auction Forum"?? you can't shut it down now, you're on a roll!! :LOL: :laugh:

ok ok guys calm down ok,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom