GREAT SALE OF 2020 - Entire Collection Sale - Interest Thread Only (2 Viewers)

Everybody be
1582582055940.gif

I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope everything is ok.

Interested in mint blaze orange solids, and possibly singles.

No PM sent bc I’m sure you have enough

Good luck in your next phase! Also very interested to see what you will have!

No idea if you have dealer buttons or not, but that’s what I’m interested in. And a single CDI98 frac :)

Honestly I’m scratching my head trying to figure out what else he could have left after the “ring” sale. Making my collection seem reasonable and at the same time underwhelming.

I hope everything is ok on your end and that it's just venture down a new road. I believe I became an active chipper again just in time have one transaction with you for some PNY chips. I'm sure everyone here can keep the chips safe and in good company until you return again.

As a newer member I certainly don't know everyone on here. When I look through content and photos on PFC your input and pr0n have always piqued my interest. I literally hope everything works out, best wishes. I hate to see people HAVE to sell their chips.

Hi All,

Never thought the day would come, but alas it has. I will be putting up the vast majority of my considerable collection up for sale. I've been an avid chip collector and enthusiast for years, and just about everything I've collected will be going up. There will be an assortment of full sets, racks, barrels, and singles for sale most of which are rare and unique, including some one of a kind racks. No not any secret group buys going on, just moving on to a new chapter in life.

Interest thread only, once I start working through the chips I'll begin posting some pictures and eventually sale ads. I know there are many many people who have reached out to me in the past about things but I don't really have the time to go back and dig through hundreds of PMs, so feel free to shoot me a message if there is something particular you are after.

It has been a hell of a ride, and wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks to everyone who helped the dream become a reality

Holy fook!!!

Good luck on your sale Josh!

I just hope that this liquidation does not mean we won't be seeing you around anymore, man. I hope to see you at the S@P and other meet-ups, and our summer Vegas trip for many, many years to come brother!!

Last edited:
Honestly hope all is well and you have some sweet new plans for all the change your gonna rake in. I've enjoyed seeing your pron. I'd personally be interested in secondary PCAs possibly, more likely interested in any kind of Paulson 2+ table tourney sets you might have. I might have to break my don't spend any cash till the group buy comes in rule lol.

Sorry, but people sending PMs, without the OP even having stated what he has for sale, might not honestly hope all is well for the OP.:(

Sorry, but people sending PMs, without the OP even having stated what he has for sale, might not honestly hope all is well for the OP.:(

Or maybe they are PMing him because he said "feel free to message me" lol. I think everyone here hopes that all is right with @flipupchipup and I think you're being a little ridiculous.

This isn't Josh's first big sale, and I strongly suspect the reasoning is the same. Just traveling down a different road. It may be temporary, it may be long-term. He's young and has a lot of time to make life-changing decisions. A lot of members have made that choice over the years. @Ben , @H|Q ,and @Puggy just to name a few. Just taking another road is what people sometimes do.

I wish him well, and hope to still see him at meetups, as I know he has a lot of real-life connections to community members.

I stopped chipping for a solid 7 or 8 years (last activity was CT days). I got a notification that pokerchipforum replaced CT so created an account here in 2014 but never really checked the boards.

I started back up again late 2019 and this is me now
empty wallet.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom