Great poker video(s) to watch! (1 Viewer)

Selling traffic cones lol, I had to watch his part 4 times could not understand what he was talking about
I'm pretty sure he said his girlfriend broke her legs falling into a sinkhole because be had ”nicked’” the traffic cones in front of it. He found that hysterical.

This is really good, thanks for sharing !

During the credits:

scotty.jpg

Bet Raise Fold is a great documentary if anyone hasn’t watched it yet I believe it’s on Netflix

I really enjoy the poker videos before the poker boom, really gave a good look at the grind and how poker was growing and evolving

Thanks so much for posting all of these, Outkicked - keep them coming if possible. I have almost all of the old pre 2003 WSOP broadcasts burned on DVD, but have never seen the first link you posted of the documentary from 1998. One of my favourite final tables ever, as well as the source of my profile photo here on the forums. There was another great documentary from 1999 I believe called “Inside the World Series of Poker”, which is an in-depth look at the year Noel Furlong won it all. Not on YouTube though - although I did dig up this classic footage which I also enjoyed:

Man watching these reminds me that poker use to be like seeing a bunch of eccentric magicians sit down and test their best tricks on each other. Producers of poker content today think that interesting footage comes from watching the highest stakes or the winningest players but poker has always been about the colorful characters and the crazy things they had to do just to get in the game.

There is a great behind the scene documentary of Sam Trickett that I remember watching when he got heads up again Antonio for the 1 drop tournament can’t seem to find it though if anyone comes across it please share its awesome

I really enjoy the poker videos before the poker boom, really gave a good look at the grind and how poker was growing and evolving

I just watched this, it was decent, but I LOL'd hard at all of the Hellmuth clips..... especially this one: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 4.50.55 PM.png

Along the lines of The Micros, I forgot about these gems until I was looking through some old computer files and found some old links to these.
I present "Bill Fillmaff" (still holds up after 10+ years.....) ;)

Along the lines of The Micros, I forgot about these gems until I was looking through some old computer files and found some old links to these.
I present "Bill Fillmaff" (still holds up after 10+ years.....) ;)
Everybody love a showboat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom