Found PCA Secondary Hundos and $500s ($2000/rack for hundos, $4000/rack for $500s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I’m looking to build a nice-sized PCA secondary set. I’m willing to look at racks, barrels or full sets, as long as they’re in excellent shape / condition.

Offering (for excellent-minty condition):

$600/rack for fracs (2 racks found)
$1250/rack for $5s (8 racks found)
$1000/rack for $25s (5 racks found)
$2000/rack for hundos (4 racks found)
$4000/rack for $500s (2 racks found)

All denoms found -- leaving this thread open until I get shipping confirmation from the various parties.

Last edited:
giphy (8).gif

Krish @Windwalker , try and get the primary mint dollars, they look much better than secondary imo and I like the mint primary .50 better too , they are out there

Krish @Windwalker , try and get the primary mint dollars, they look much better than secondary imo and I like the mint primary .50 better too , they are out there
Thanks, Frank! I’m actually thinking of using a leaded THC chip as the $1 instead of the the RHC chip that comes in both versions.

I don’t know the difference between the fracs well, I’ll look now. Thank you!

Thanks, Frank! I’m actually thinking of using a leaded THC chip as the $1 instead of the the RHC chip that comes in both versions.

I didn’t even realize there were mint primary $1’s until well after Jim’s sale and have since added. I like the THC relabel idea too, and many have done it well here. Despite being RHC, the original $1’s are pretty and heavy though, and good enough for me. I think this is the lineup @ovo mentioned:

53DD5D20-7BBE-43A9-8625-BEC068B06BB3.jpeg

The mint primary $1’s are awesome! Being leaded with textured inlays they don’t feel like other rhc chips. I didn’t like the mold difference at first but it never bothered me when playing with them.

Yeah just another unsolicited opinion, but I’d 100% rather have the mint primaries than relabeled THCs and I’m a THC guy for life. Remember, those mint primaries might be RHC, but they’re still full of lead, have textured inlays, and look great.

The secondary frac is the blue and yellow spots, primary is the green and whatever other color is on there.

Been a busy morning, thank you. Updated needs below:

Offering (for excellent-minty condition):

$600/rack for fracs (Need 1 more rack)
$1250/rack for $5s (8 racks found)
$1000/rack for $25s (5 racks found)
$2000/rack for hundos (Need 2 more racks)
$4000/rack for $500s (Need 1 more rack)

I will take primary or secondary for the $500s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom