Graphics designer for poker chips/cards? (1 Viewer)

jkkl94

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi PCF!

I am looking to design some poker chips and cards for myself but i can't seem to find the right person or platform to do it with me. Does anyone have someone or somewhere to recommend?

Thank you!

I'll let the graphic designers introduce themselves. There are plenty of members offering their services for inlay design. But you'll have to figure out what sort of chip you want your design to be a part of.

As far as custom playing cards, a few members have done their own projects with manufacturers in Asia and elsewhere. There are sometimes very high minimum quantities (at least 1000 decks) for products of decent quality.

I'll let the graphic designers introduce themselves. There are plenty of members offering their services for inlay design. But you'll have to figure out what sort of chip you want your design to be a part of.

As far as custom playing cards, a few members have done their own projects with manufacturers in Asia and elsewhere. There are sometimes very high minimum quantities (at least 1000 decks) for products of decent quality.
aware of the cards, just a concept design.

Chips designers please contact me! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom