Graphics designer for poker chip/cards? (1 Viewer)

jkkl94

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi PCF!

I am looking to design some poker chips and cards for myself but i can't seem to find the right person or platform to do it with me. Does anyone have someone or somewhere to recommend?

Thank you!

There is about a dozen or so ppl on this forum that will assist with poker chip design / label design, but, they are all over tasked and likely burnt out a little. I found fiverr to be very helpful for artwork, there is 4 or 5 ppl on there that do exclusively card design.

and WELCOME!

There is about a dozen or so ppl on this forum that will assist with poker chip design / label design, but, they are all over tasked and likely burnt out a little. I found fiverr to be very helpful for artwork, there is 4 or 5 ppl on there that do exclusively card design.

and WELCOME!
would you be kind enough to share the contacts for fiverr and the relevant members in this forum that does the chip designs?

greatly appreciate the response sir!

Hi PCF!

I am looking to design some poker chips and cards for myself but i can't seem to find the right person or platform to do it with me. Does anyone have someone or somewhere to recommend?

Have you tried the labels or do you want them to be etched in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom