For Sale Grand Victoria secondary 700 chip set + extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey guys. The time has come to sell off most of my chips. My home game never materialized and I could use the money for other things. Prefer to sell as a set for now.

Just trying to get back what I paid for them.

Up for sale is a mint condition Grand Victoria secondary chip set. Breakdown is as follows:

$1-300
$2.50-100(to be used as quarters)
$5-200
$25-100

I will also include a set of Gemaco Superflex Grand Victoria playing cards, a "GV" dealer button from the CT group buy, and a limited edition Grand Victoria coin(from the Elgin location) meant to be used as a card guard.

Asking for $750 plus Priority MFRB shipping to CONUS. Payment via Paypal friends and family.

Will also be posting on CT soon

I like the GV chips. If I wasn't pouring money into my basement, I'd be all over these. I'm sure someone will snap these up. Good luck with the sale!

I like the GV chips. If I wasn't pouring money into my basement, I'd be all over these. I'm sure someone will snap these up. Good luck with the sale!

TY sir. I love these chips but they should go to someone who will actually use them.

They are beautiful Phil! Sad to see them go but I can understand the need to cut down on some sets. GLWS!

Sorry all my OCD could notice was that you perfectly stacked the end greens and left the middle stacks unorganized. Looks like a great set! GLWTS

Hi,
if you split and if you split in France i'm interested by Gemaco Superflex Grand Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom