Grand Victoria halves (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
These ever show up in quantity?

I'm looking for .50 for a small stakes set.

It's either this or the three spot terrible.

Then tri-moon Horseshoe snappers.

The may also get mixed with Motor city quarters and foxwood dollars until I have enough for my nickel (eventually quarter) and dime (half) blind sets to be separate.

Attachments

• 112491.jpg
    112491.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 137
Wow, these quarter pie fracs are nice. Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think I've ever seen these for sale publicly in playable numbers. You would have better luck with Terribles or relabeling Horseshoe Snappers. GLWS

Wow, these quarter pie fracs are nice. Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think I've ever seen these for sale publicly in playable numbers. You would have better luck with Terribles or relabeling Horseshoe Snappers. GLWS

After looking on here and eBay I haven't seen any, so I was afraid that the consensus wasn't gonna be good.

I'll probably go with the Terriable's and Horseshoe snappers... Or maybe a $2 chip instead of the snapper, I understand that the tri-moon can be hard to source as well.

I had a couple barrels worth of these at one time. Probably still have a couple... But not enough to be a playable set.

000106.jpg

I've seen these on eBay, but I don't like them as much.

But you are right, there are not many of them. It'd probably be $400 for a rack buying 1 at a time on eBay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom