Wanted Grand Victoria’s $100 Secondary - up to a rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrs146

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Hi all,
I’ve been searching for 2 barrels of GV $100’s and thus far have had no luck. It’s all I need to finish my set! If anyone can help I’d be eternally thankful! I’m happy buying any number of chips up to a rack.

8A88F184-D59C-4568-AB22-A33BAD9C6431.jpeg

36226067-4F69-4E06-992F-C43354F03D39.jpeg

Last edited:
I have what you are after, I have a sale running for a complete set on the site. I've got a lot of interest in a split, I be home Saturday and I'll send you a price

I'll make you an offer for the whole set that you shouldn't pass on. I have enough guys who want most of this set to sell them all. I'll share their contacts if you want. I'm on the fence with selling these anyway just because these might be some of the best chips ever made. I picked these up from PCF-JTBASS along with another set when he offered them up to add in the deal. I personal don't have an attraction to them other than when you handle them they sound and feel outstanding. The set is yours for what I paid JTBASS $3300.00 plus shipping

Bump - would love love love to find at least a barrel or 2 of these. It would complete my set!! Please and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom