Grand Championship of Poker (GCOP) (1 Viewer)

ya sorry to derail the thread a bit with this. But it gives a nice 'bump' to the beautiful pron within.

I think Ill just try 170 for 10 min. Ive seen some stories of even higher for longer coming out ok.

sorry back to the chips and their awesomeness.

Search the forum for the light-bulbs-in-the-oven trick. Easier to maintain temperature, and much safer for the chips. Get the correct clamps and ceramic blanks, too. Do it right, don't needlessly muck up chips.

FRAK!
Dave Oh Dave :)

Congratulations. You have harvested over 1/8 of all the GCOP's made. Pretty impressive and methinks it is the biggest GCOP set at the moment. The only one even close might be @gmunny 's.

You need those 1M chips. Definitely.
And we need pr0n of the other 28 sets ;)

Well played, my friend. Very well played.

It's an awesome set! And yes it's bigger than my set. I think mine was around 2300 core chips.

What an amazing set. Thank you for sharing these shots.

I want to make snow angels in those chips.

Reactions: BNM
Hi @BGinGA ,
That's a very impressive set !
How do you use the rebuy ? Is a kind of "right" to use it ? E.g. you give one to each player at the beginning of the tournament and they can use it to rebuy chips ?
Or when a player rebuys, he receives this chip which represents the value of an initial stack ?
Once again, that's one the nicest pr0n I've seen here !
Kid.

you give one to each player at the beginning of the tournament and they can use it to rebuy chips
^^ This.

Players can only re-buy if they own a re-buy chip. Once used, it is removed from the table. Typically, an used re-buy chip can be redeemed for a small free add-on at the end of the re-buy period, giving the chip some actual intrinsic value.

In some of our events, two chips are issued per player (no free add-ons there).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom