Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Just finished this set acquisition-wise, but ended up extra $5s, so like any degenerate chipper I'd like to try and either finish that rack or add more $25s to have a more optimal breakdown. Looking for ~30 $5s and/or $25s (preferable), total. Cash is preferred, as I'm bare-bones on extras.

Set as of 1/1, but still need to remove stamps on $25s/$100s and clean up the inlays on the $5s:

(Since I'm very content with the current breakdown, bumps will be more spaced out than what is typical for me.)

Thanks and PMs are open!

Last edited:
Sooooooo when is the next home game??? o_O Beautiful set!
Thanks! Hopefully soon, but either way you'll choose the set that hits the felt. It's only fair to pay that forward!

(Might have some Tigers by then though :sneaky:.)

Bump :cool
YJSE5c7.jpg

bump - may have just found a $500 relabel too :ninja:

Changed the title, but focus is now just on the $5 amounts listed in the OP. Would be happy to take a few $25 singles, but I'm more or less all set on those now.

Thanks!

Rare bump. Could also trade my extra $5s and some $100s for $25s as an alternative (w/ cash offsets).

Might bump once more but I think this one is more or less in a great spot and ready for me to buckle down and finally finish all cleaning and maintenance shortly. Thanks all!

So close to the finish line. I know they always turn up with some patience, but let's get this thread closed and move on to my final WTB ad.

Point #2: In some circumstances, yes, but I don't see all too many wanted ads bumped for weeks to months except for mine...
Seven month thread, first thread from March 2021.
giphy.gif

You're not alone PCF, I think the same thing about this thread every time I bump it.
wwyd.gif

Avoiding thread-lock bump. Better to part with your closet-chips now before the hobby tanks even more :cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom