Got the bug (1 Viewer)

newchipper

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello from Massachusetts! I’ve always had the playing card bug, and the poker chip bug too, and finally have decided to register on this site. (I’ve been lurking around for a while.) I also got in on a group buy today, for my first ever set—500 Flamingo cards mold chips in .25, $1, and $5. I’ve been warned to run and ignored it, so hello!

One set is fine, heck even two. It's when you keep going when you barely use the ones you have.

Welcome.

Welcome! Where in Boston are you? There are a few of us here.

Welcome! Where in Boston are you? There are a few of us here.
In the city proper. Would love to know some local hangouts or stores for poker supplies. I’ve had the playing card bug bad since forever, and still haven’t found a good place in MA to go for them.

Would love to know some local hangouts or stores for poker supplies. I’ve had the playing card bug bad since forever, and still haven’t found a good place in MA to go for them.

no such place exists physically - you are here now.

welcome from the suburbs!

In the city proper. Would love to know some local hangouts or stores for poker supplies. I’ve had the playing card bug bad since forever, and still haven’t found a good place in MA to go for them.
Where exactly? I'm in Charlestown.

Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom