Got my samples from gear! (1 Viewer)

saskbull

Two Pair
Reaction score
The proofs for my relabels arrived today :D:D. love em. @Gear
Terribles st jo primary .50,1,5
Horseshoe Cincy 25,100’s
Now to decide whether to ditch the .25 denom and go NCV or stay with the quarters ...
2AE6A7B2-8747-4526-9B61-E5B07B069940.jpeg

Looks great! Love the Bellagio theme, working on one myself.
After a lot of thought, I'm going with the NCV frac for more flexibility.

Love it. The bellagio inlay is amazing.
Agreed! Simple. Elegant.Classic. overused?..maybe. lol. I was leary about the whole tribute thing at first and designed a few originals. they looked ok, but none of them stuck out to me. then i looked through the forum and seen several bellagio inspired themes and thought, yup, why not. :)

Agreed! Simple. Elegant.Classic. overused?..maybe. lol. I was leary about the whole tribute thing at first and designed a few originals. they looked ok, but none of them stuck out to me. then i looked through the forum and seen several bellagio inspired themes and thought, yup, why not. :)

Honestly I'm half tempted to just straight up use the logo and label as is for a bellagio tribute set, but the other half of me doesn't wanna be that guy. I've also spent countless time trying to figure out if I should just harvest a set of chips from bellagio at face value and honestly if they had a lower denom yellow chip I probably would. It's sad but I hope they rebrand or change chips and release the current ones into the wild (this is a pipe dream that will never happen).

Honestly I'm half tempted to just straight up use the logo and label as is for a bellagio tribute set, but the other half of me doesn't wanna be that guy. I've also spent countless time trying to figure out if I should just harvest a set of chips from bellagio at face value and honestly if they had a lower denom yellow chip I probably would. It's sad but I hope they rebrand or change chips and release the current ones into the wild (this is a pipe dream that will never happen).
my first draft was “Bullagio” but i thought that was going too far haha

Oh I know that Bellagio does it, and I am not questioning how authentically close your label is. The Bellagio label itself weirds me out a little with the design choice to make the Unit so much larger than the denomination(in the text).

Great looking labels and I plan on getting a sample pack from you soon to start plotting my own relabel project.

Oh I know that Bellagio does it, and I am not questioning how authentically close your label is. The Bellagio label itself weirds me out a little with the design choice to make the Unit so much larger than the denomination(in the text).

When I was doing my Bellagio-style labels, I tried it a bunch of different ways (varying the text sizes, capitalization, etc). In the end I simply preferred the original layout. However, I can't say how much of that was influenced by the fact that I've played with Bellagio chips enough times that they just look and feel "correct"

When I was doing my Bellagio-style labels, I tried it a bunch of different ways (varying the text sizes, capitalization, etc). In the end I simply preferred the original layout. However, I can't say how much of that was influenced by the fact that I've played with Bellagio chips enough times that they just look and feel "correct"
i tried playing around with the design as well, before i went with gears replication. it just works. i’m guessing the original designer figured out the “biggest” denom first, and worked backwards from there....what is the biggest denom chip from bellagio? one-hundred-thousand DOLLARS?

The proofs for my relabels arrived today :D:D. love em. @Gear
Terribles st jo primary .50,1,5
Horseshoe Cincy 25,100’s
Now to decide whether to ditch the .25 denom and go NCV or stay with the quarters ...View attachment 215100

The set looks good and the inlay really ties it all together. I would 100% keep the quarter unless you have a good reason not to.

If you really want an NCV chip then just find another chip to use.

The set looks good and the inlay really ties it all together. I would 100% keep the quarter unless you have a good reason not to.

If you really want an NCV chip then just find another chip to use.
Thanks Perry, agreed! i couldn’t believe how much the chips improved just by labeling. i bought the cinci’s just to up my bank while i looked for deals on higher denoms, but they work surprisingly well with the terribles once you match the inlay :) as for the quarter, i’ve decided to keep it and maybe add another rack once the chip fund is replenished.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom