Gorilla Gaming Table + Shuffletech (1 Viewer)

FrostyMugs32

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been looking at possibly upgrading and getting a gorilla gaming table with a shuffletech installed. Anyone have any opinions on the shuffletech? Is it worth the money? Prone to jamming? Also, I’m looking to get folding legs so if anyone has any opinions on the “gorilla legs” I’d be happy to hear. Thanks!

I highly recommend the gorilla gaming folding table legs. I upgraded my homemade table to the gorilla legs and it was well worth it. Extremely sturdy.

Hey everyone, been looking at possibly upgrading and getting a gorilla gaming table with a shuffletech installed. Anyone have any opinions on the shuffletech? Is it worth the money? Prone to jamming? Also, I’m looking to get folding legs so if anyone has any opinions on the “gorilla legs” I’d be happy to hear. Thanks!
Did you ever pull the trigger on the table upgrade? If you did, how's the Gorilla table? What were you playing on before? Worth it?
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to decide between a Gorilla table and some decent chips or going full PCF on some dream Paulson's and just get a Barrington.

Did you ever pull the trigger on the table upgrade? If you did, how's the Gorilla table? What were you playing on before? Worth it?
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to decide between a Gorilla table and some decent chips or going full PCF on some dream Paulson's and just get a Barrington.
Actually ended up building my own table and it turned out great! Full leather bound rail and dealer tray. Unfortunately no shuffletech.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom