Gorilla folding legs

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
It looks like they might actually fit, but just barely. Each leg is 28" with a small overlap. The legs though, would be almost at the ends of the table. I can check for you later, I just don't have a pair handy at the moment, they're all boxed up on the shelves. The legs are probably about 52-54" apart, however that means that from corner to corner the legs are just over 60" across at 60.8" if they're actually 54" at the ends, not including the mounting hardware.

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is everyone's experience using these legs without a locking bolt? I worry about collapse since the legs do not have a self-locking feature. Seems to me they could collapse without the locking bolt.

Damn, these add a ton of weight to a portable able. I think I will may go back to using MetalKraft next time. They are very sturdy and have held up very will over many years.

Vince Bustillo

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is everyone's experience using these legs without a locking bolt? I worry about collapse since the legs do not have a self-locking feature. Seems to me they could collapse without the locking bolt.

Damn, these add a ton of weight to a portable able. I think I will may go back to using MetalKraft next time. They are very sturdy and have held up very will over many years.
Played on mine many of times without the locking bolt. No need for the bolt, super sturdy legs.

Last edited:

Goldfish

High Hand
Reaction score
I know this post is late, but I installed these legs on my custom table about 2months ago. My wife doesn’t let me keep the table out in the basement so I need folding legs. these are awesome. Table is very sturdy. much better than anything else I have seen on the market.

Top Bottom