Good price for a barrel of used HSI Primary $100s? (1 Viewer)

TwoHomie

Two Pair
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post it, and i really don't want to get into the politics/debate about re-selling and up-selling chips, but...

Is $42 a good price for a barrel of used HSI Primary $100s? Apache has them listed for this price, and before i pull the trigger, wanted to see if this is ~similar to the going rate in the wanteds/classifieds.

Thank you!

Primary Used $100's were going for a buck-a-chip during the sale. So, that's about a 2x inflation over TCR sale prices. Normally, the higher denominations will resell for more while you see the lower denominations sell for close-to TCR sale prices.

I don't think it's necessarily either a good or bad price; if you need a barrel and don't want to wait, it's not insanity to buy it. But if you're looking for like, a rack, I would post a wanted ad here and most likely pay less.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post it, and i really don't want to get into the politics/debate about re-selling and up-selling chips, but...

Is $42 a good price for a barrel of used HSI Primary $100s? Apache has them listed for this price, and before i pull the trigger, wanted to see if this is ~similar to the going rate in the wanteds/classifieds.

Thank you!
I'd try the classifieds first, with a wanted ad, personally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom