Good Morning (1 Viewer)

mkejohnson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello to all. I am thankful I have found this forum. I am from Colorado and just got into the poker chip world. Started playing poker about a year ago and bought my first cash game set of Claysmith Poker Knight chips off Amazon, because well, I didn't know any better. Looking at the site, I feel like a kid in a candy store. I look forward to designing my first custom mset and will use all of the knowledge here to help. I appreciate all of the knowledge and help that is here. Cheers

Welcome! We probably all bought some crap chips at some point in our career before seeing the light. What kind of customs are you getting?

Welcome! Customs are very popular this year! If you have any questions at all or are seeking feedback during your creating and ordering process feel free to ask or reach out! Myself (and many others) are happy to help!

Welcome ! I and many others on here will suggest before you commit to anything get samples, get samples, get samples. Oh and when buying chips on here, use the search function to look up past recent prices of the same chips so you don’t get taken for a ride.

Enjoy the site it’s like finding a fantasy land of clay!

Welcome! Lots of CO chippers out there, I’m a little south in NM. Are you kin to the other Mike Johnson’s?
My father was Mike Johnson. He is the only other Mike I am related to, that I am aware of.

Welcome! We probably all bought some crap chips at some point in our career before seeing the light. What kind of customs are you getting?
To be honest, I'm not quite sure yet. I have the idea fir the logo, but do not know too much about the actual quality for the chips, etc. Honestly, or the whole process on getting started with ordering a set.

Welcome ! I and many others on here will suggest before you commit to anything get samples, get samples, get samples. Oh and when buying chips on here, use the search function to look up past recent prices of the same chips so you don’t get taken for a ride.

Enjoy the site it’s like finding a fantasy land of clay!
Thank you for the advice. I'll definitely make sure to do that.

Welcome! Customs are very popular this year! If you have any questions at all or are seeking feedback during your creating and ordering process feel free to ask or reach out! Myself (and many others) are happy to help!
I really appreciate that very much. I'm sure I will in the coming weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom