Good/inexpensive cards in a pinch (1 Viewer)

Eastwik

Two Pair
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has mentioned these but these are really nice plastic cards that you can pick up at Target for $5 a deck if you need a quick setup and don't have time to order Copags or whatever online. I was on my way to a buddy's game and he texted me to tell me to bring cards. Obviously, I had already left the house so I just stopped by Target hoping to find something and low and behold, there these were! Looks like they are made by Cartamundi.

Ace cards.jpg

Last edited:
Another option is the Bicycle Prestige sold at Walgreens... these often can be found on BOGO, which brings the price down to $5-6 deck. They are made by Fournier and are widely thought of as one of the better “cheap” cards.

Another option is the Bicycle Prestige sold at Walgreens... these often can be found on BOGO, which brings the price down to $5-6 deck. They are made by Fournier and are widely thought of as one of the better “cheap” cards.

Yep! Those are great cards! I have a few of those decks myself. Although, I'd love it if they would ever make jumbo index for those.

Walgreens huh? I might be tempted to swing by and pickup a deck to try them out.

These are indeed nice cards for the money. I’m sure there was a thread a while back. These are also available pretty cheap on eBay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom