Good 43mm chips? (1 Viewer)

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good 43mm chips, especially ceramics or hybrids because I couldn't seem to find any that weren't custom made? (also, the cheaper the better, looking for a set to travel with)

I had thought that Sunfly's shipping to the US was horrendous, completely breaking the bank on a single order. I also +1 the Royals. I know they are CCs, but I think I prefer them to my family.

I like the Everest chips but I don’t feel like paying 100 bucks for shipping, and I’m not sure about Royals bc i’m not into china clays.

+1 for the royals as well. Have 2 sample sets of them, enough for a sustainable shuffle stack they handle nicely for china clay's. Pretty sharp looking too

Another Royals fan here. They look, feel, sound, stack great (or f-ing awesome considering price)

Paulson St Charles light blue chips are like rubber. Not good 43mm chips .
Are you referring to these?
20200124_113819.jpg

If so, I'm not sure I follow. These feel the same as all my other 43mm - maybe a bit better since they are leaded and heavy.

Maybe something happened to yours in transit?

Those chips have made more rounds than a guard at sing sing. Is there a 43mm chip that you own, that you like less than those ?

Those chips have made more rounds than a guard at sing sing. Is there a 43mm chip that you own, that you like less than those ?
I'm not saying I love them :p, but they don't feel rubbery to me. My dislike is more towards the blah inlay :vomit:. No Paulson 43mm that I like less, but not a fan or Sunfly or Royals in comparison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom