Gone But Not Forgotten Poker Chips Sets (Now with photos of over 200 Sets!) (8 Viewers)

This is Albino Dragon's sweet cash set: The Arizona Club.

2aguiiw.jpg

34zhh8x.jpg

35asy37.jpg

vyxxcy.jpg

2j1v7ms.jpg

1z6wo5e.jpg

15zjamp.jpg

rvwpar.jpg

2rfve45.jpg

11jaygy.jpg

2urpbaw.jpg

vpc9vl.jpg

mrqw7b.jpg

16iilnc.jpg

13zqqoj.jpg

ojfnua.jpg

2jev4zp.jpg

2hojwhu.jpg

33ygqcw.jpg

And Albino Dragon's tourney set: The Lounge.

239ykx.jpg

1pi1s1.jpg

2agrj36.jpg

sg0siu.jpg

2dv8ro2.jpg

14o3l08.jpg

These two are a couple of my personal favorite sets of all time as well. I would snap buy either of them for my own personal use. Magnificent in every respect.

As soon as I can. It's a bit of a process, especially if new pics are desired for PCF vs. old CT pics. (y) :thumbsup:

Oh yes, new pics are desired! :)

Great thread!

The King's Court set created by MetalSlug3 (I don't think he made the migration) on CT is one of my early favorites. Great BCC Cali-colored set with tri-moon spots. This is the only picture I have, but would like to see more if anyone has some.

bcckingscourtncv004ke2.jpg

Wow, I'd never seen these before. Thanks!

Props to @jbutler for this thread btw.

If there were one new spot pattern available at CPC it would be the tri moon.

Agreed. Or maybe:

2rsd8DJ.png

Unfortunately in the case of the tri-moon, it's evidently not possible given the pressing process at CPC. :(

But obviously not trying to bitch or moan since we've been given an unbelievable amount of new options since David and David took the wheel. Never thought I'd see colors as bright as peacock and tiger from CPC. And saturn is no slouch either.

CT's Sniper2075 created this BCC made Phoenix Poker Lounge set. There is also an ASM version, but all the pic links are broken on CT.

ppl3ps9.jpg
I have been pondering a phoenix themed set, I kinda figured it had been done. Now i know for sure

Man, this thread makes me really regret missing the bcc days. When did they stop selling to the home market?

^^ doesn't it! Every time I see custom BCC sets I get so envious. It concretes the decision to go ahead and get my CPC set done before it's too late. I'd guess if/when CPC close their doors there will be new chippers appearing on PCF or whatever future poker chip forum discussing photos of CPC sets talking about how they regret missing the CPC boat. I just wish I wasn't also trying to buy my first house so I could justify spending a lot MORE at CPC on a couple of monster sets. A modest set will be better than nothing, though.

This is already definitely thread of the year and if Toad's got more to come, wow, we're in for a real treat!

And +1 for tri-moons. I have a couple of racks of T-mold moons. They look so tasty! Mapes are drool-worthy.

I'm never good at finding old pics. Can someone hook me up with pics of both JDunford's speakeasy sets please????

The only pic I can find of one of the sets that inspired my customs addiction, 3 Queens by CT user squiggly.

View attachment 45908

So shocked I'd forgotten about this beauty of a set!

And all props to squiggly as it was he who spearheaded the Elephant & Crown mold GB and without whom none of us would have had the pleasure of owning an E&C set.

Steel City Club was just downright amazing. :cool:

Totally agree, Greg gave me a sample set as a thank you for building him some tables (with awesome cloths that matched the chip design). Easily one of my favorite customs, such a great theme and execution and awesome bright colors.

Totally agree, Greg gave me a sample set as a thank you for building him some tables (with awesome cloths that matched the chip design). Easily one of my favorite customs, such a great theme and execution and awesome bright colors.
Nice table work!

I have a few more saved ... Blind Pig pics:

I'm sorry if any of these are re-posts, but for some reason Toby's links in post #47 aren't working for me.

@Tommy any idea why these pics aren't showing up/how to resolve?

I think it's because the gallery is 'shared' not 'public'. Can you change the status to 'public' please?

I had this problem under the HoF- unable to change my folder privacy...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom