Wanted Golden Nugget House Mold $1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Please let me know if you are planning to pass through the Golden Nugget in Vegas. I'd like to pick up a rack of these guys for my OFCP set but didn't get up to Fremont St last trip. Zero rush, thank you!
785E6DF1-A67F-4883-9A4C-3B766EF06140.jpeg

Sounds like a challenging rack to get. Not getting my hopes up….

Last edited:
Please let me know if you are planning to pass through the Golden Nugget in Vegas. I'd like to pick up a rack of these guys for my OFCP set but didn't get up to Fremont St last trip. Zero rush, thank you!
View attachment 1070465

Going in April. Do you have some already or need a clean rack? If the right person is the cage when I pass through on my way to the asF meet its easy money. If you have to harvest it’s less than 10% worthy.

Last I heard, there was a mix of House Mold and Fugly Icon; so still possible to harvest, but getting harder.

View attachment 1070465
these are a tough grab. especially in this condition shown in the pic.
All versions of current 1s are mixed. I’d say it’s about 60% ceramic. Maybe 1% old school larger inlays.
those numbers are about right. so that leave 40% house mold, and out of that 40%, more than half of them look like they came out of a rock tumbler. So lucky to find 10x sharp-ish $1's per rack. Those are pretty crappy numbers for harvesting.

I’m going in a few months. All versions of current 1s are mixed. I’d say it’s about 60% ceramic. Maybe 1% old school larger inlays.
Mind you, it was last June since I was downtown but in the poker room it was less than 10% ICON Ceramics. "Good" house molds were rare but a decent rack could be made. Yes, 3/6 was very good . . .

20220609_013315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom