Tourney Going to the 2022 WSOP? Let us know! (1 Viewer)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
So my wife and I are going to Vegas for our first vacation away from the kids since we had them.

We will be there from June 11th -18th. And looking at the WSOP schedule, we are probably going to play one or MAYBE more of the following:

800 Deepstack NLHE (30m level turbo)
1.5k HORSE
1.5k NL 2-7
1.5k NLHE Shootout
1.5k NLHE Freeze

Share what your plans are and when you'll be there! Depending on schedules we all may get a chance to meetup. Maybe even get into the 4/8 Limit Circus mix at Resorts World.

I am doing well in my yearly tournament league, so I will likely win a seat to play a 1k/1.5k event. Assuming that happens, I am looking at playing the Mini Main Event, which starts Friday July 1.

So my wife and I are going to Vegas for our first vacation away from the kids since we had them.

We will be there from June 11th -18th. And looking at the WSOP schedule, we are probably going to play one or MAYBE more of the following:

1.5k HORSE
1.5k NL 2-7
1.5k NLHE Shootout
1.5k NLHE Freeze

Share what your plans are and when you'll be there! Depending on schedules we all may get a chance to meetup. Maybe even get into the 4/8 Limit Circus mix at Resorts World.

What’s the $4/$8 limit circus?

1.5k HORSE
1.5k NL 2-7
1.5k NLHE Shootout
1.5k NLHE Freeze

I am doing well in my yearly tournament league, so I will likely win a seat to play a 1k/1.5k event. Assuming that happens, I am looking at playing the Mini Main Event, which starts Friday July 1.
We will be there for the Main Event, which looks like it starts July 3rd....a Sunday kickoff....WTH!!

I’m out there June 10-13th and possibly a couple of other weekends. Would be interested in meeting up if a bunch of people are meeting up out there - only about a 4.5 hr drive for me.

So as it stands my wife and I are each playing 1 event. Only paying more if we cash those.

She will be playing event #25 $800 Deepstack.

I will be playing event #29 $1500 No Limit 2-7 Single Draw.

This event has gotten around 200-300 players typically. And the game is played so infrequently outside of the WSOP. The 10k version is the one event I look forward to watching the most every year. And it's my favorite game. I played thousands of hands of it back in the day on Stars and did pretty well at the micro stakes. And we occasionally play it on mix games at home. I can't stress my excitement level to play on this event!

Waiting to see the Wynn schedule for their summer tournaments. It’s ran much better, dealers are better, environment is nicer. Etc then may squeeze in one wsop event.

Waiting to see the Wynn schedule for their summer tournaments. It’s ran much better, dealers are better, environment is nicer. Etc then may squeeze in one wsop event.
That's the other factor. If the Wynn or Venetian has a slate of smaller buy in events, we may just play those. While playing in a WSOP event, especially a weird one like 2-7, sounds awesome, the prospect of dealing with the crowds at a new WSOP venue... Not that enticing.

So as it stands my wife and I are each playing 1 event. Only paying more if we cash those.

She will be playing event #25 $800 Deepstack.

I will be playing event #29 $1500 No Limit 2-7 Single Draw.

This event has gotten around 200-300 players typically. And the game is played so infrequently outside of the WSOP. The 10k version is the one event I look forward to watching the most every year. And it's my favorite game. I played thousands of hands of it back in the day on Stars and did pretty well at the micro stakes. And we occasionally play it on mix games at home. I can't stress my excitement level to play on this event!
You selling action?

You selling action?
Yes, I certainly will be. When it gets closer to time I'll see if anyone is interested. I'm giving my local friends first dibs. And I'm not even sure who on here would be interested in buying pieces in such a tourney when I can't prove any sort of results in NL 2-7.

I am currently looking at Events 5, 11, 18. 21, 25, 30, 32, and 34. I'm not sure which I'll play yet.

And I'm not even sure who on here would be interested in buying pieces in such a tourney when I can't prove any sort of results in NL 2-7.
Your knowledgeable and enthusiastic posts on the topic make you a better-than-even bet for sure. :)

Hey - I’m playing in #18, if you’re out there 6/8-6/11 give me a shout and we’ll get drinks and play some cash games.
Looks like I'm not going to make it, at least not until later anyway. As it stands, I'm arguing a death penalty appeal in late June. Not going to be a particularly fun early summer.

Hey - I’m playing in #18, if you’re out there 6/8-6/11 give me a shout and we’ll get drinks and play some cash games.
Also, if I haven't mentioned it, I love your profile pic. Sweet, sweet memories. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom