Going rate for mint Detroit Jacks (1 Viewer)

Meddler2

Full House
Reaction score
I may sell some Jacks. Just don't use em and may sell. What's the going rates for mint $1s ($220?) by the rack and secondary $25s by the barrel?

Probably an attempt to get people to pm him and make offers.

Why don’t you just have an auction to extract the maximum value out of your friends here?
No sir. I had an offer months ago via pm and I have given him first dibs through the weekend if he's still interested.

So looks like anywhere between the original TCR offering at $1.59 on the low end and $2.20 on the high.

There really is a lack of good auction action atm... with there being no sports on either, they're about the closest thing to competitive sports we have right now! ;):whistle: :whistling:
Ok that settles it. I'll post an auction for them in day or so. If I can find the time :)
I may use ups because there's a drop-off store near my house and never have to wait.

Because I didn't do an exhaustive search. Saw one add for $220/rack but didn't want to assume it's indicative of entire market.
Fair enough. A quick search yields a range of $2.20-2.30/chip. Not indicative of the the entire market but a pretty good barometer of where the market is on these right now. If you wanted to include previous sales from last year when they were more in demand they might be worth a few dollars more but ymmv.

Fair enough. A quick search yields a range of $2.20-2.30/chip. Not indicative of the the entire market but a pretty good barometer of where the market is on these right now. If you wanted to include previous sales from last year when they were more in demand they might be worth a few dollars more but ymmv.
Agreed, that seems like a pretty fair range for those atm. The JACK $1s are (imo) one of the nicer mint RHC $1 chips out there and so the premium vs other RHCs seems justified. The market for those was pretty hot initially (along with all the JACK chips), but demand has cooled coupled with the fact that there's also been a steady influx of great uncirculated RHC chips into the market over the past year (with more coming still this week). Awesome for everyone, because M0AR chips, but certainly helps keep RHC prices down a bit too.

The one thing I'd consider though is how long ago those sales were. The overall market is a little softer in general currently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom