Going on Vacation 12/12/19 - 12/21/19 (1 Viewer)

p5woody

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I am posting this so I don't come back from vacation to a thread asking where I am, why I am not responding to them, have people adding me to one of the multiple scam threads, or start a new one telling the world how I scammed them. It could still happen, but hopefully somebody will point them to this post :)

I will be on a cruise with limited internet access, no access to my design software or any of my designs. I am not sure how often I will be checking my email or PCF. Wife and I are getting away for some relaxation time.

For any burglars out there, since a lot of you know my home address (or could find it), my house will not be empty. My adult kids will be home, I have top of the line security system, and my guard dog will be home :)

Have fun. Good Luck. I feel like this post is directed at me lol. Sorry for bothering you on your last vacation.

When you get back I would like to work on a quick project with on you a Sunset/Bourbon design for some whiskey glasses. I can be at whatever place in the que that you need to put me. I would like to get glasses by my birthday game in the middle of FEB if possible.

Have fun. Good Luck. I feel like this post is directed at me lol. Sorry for bothering you on your last vacation.
Not everything is about you (lol)

When you get back I would like to work on a quick project with on you a Sunset/Bourbon design for some whiskey glasses. I can be at whatever place in the que that you need to put me. I would like to get glasses by my birthday game in the middle of FEB if possible.
Sure thing, send me a reminder when I return and I will see what I can do.

Not everything is about you (lol)

Dude... Of course it is!!!

Sure thing, send me a reminder when I return and I will see what I can do.

I'll hit you up next year. I mainly have to have some glasses made because I owe @CraigT78 a custom Sunset whiskey glass since I "acquired" one of his :)

Have a great vacation. Focus on Mrs P5Woody and not PCF/Designs! You deserve it!

...my guard dog will be home
tip3.jpg

Enjoy the break!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom