God why did I pick the Casa Arubas to love! (1 Viewer)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So my best friend in the world was killed on his motorcycle in the dessert between Vegas and Mesquite. He had just moved into a new place right next door to the Casablanca Resort and was so excited to have a new home! 2 weeks later someone ran him down on the interstate! THAT SUCKED! Each day we spoke on the phone he gave me his report on how dead it was at the Casa and that was his "Covid Meter"! lol I decided to build on the Casa Arubas to honor his memory in the chip sets!! Victor was my best friend for 20 years and was born and raised in Las Vegas and worked as a waiter in many "Mob Haunts" for 40 years, I loved walking through all the downtown joints listening to him riminess about the cast of charicters in his life! Miss you uncle stoney! If you have any Casa chippies you're willing to part with PLEASE hit me up!!! The bigger this set gets the more excited Ill be!!! Unfortuneatel I fear they are in the "Pry them from my cold dead hands" collection!

Victor 9/27/2020
544D75C4-789B-4EC0-A389-ADC2CDD00263.jpeg

I hope you can honor Victor with a set. But, you can find peace with a small head's up set also, and I know that is possible. Good luck

So my best friend in the world was killed on his motorcycle in the dessert between Vegas and Mesquite. He had just moved into a new place right next door to the Casablanca Resort and was so excited to have a new home! 2 weeks later someone ran him down on the interstate! THAT SUCKED! Each day we spoke on the phone he gave me his report on how dead it was at the Casa and that was his "Covid Meter"! lol I decided to build on the Casa Arubas to honor his memory in the chip sets!! Victor was my best friend for 20 years and was born and raised in Las Vegas and worked as a waiter in many "Mob Haunts" for 40 years, I loved walking through all the downtown joints listening to him riminess about the cast of charicters in his life! Miss you uncle stoney! If you have any Casa chippies you're willing to part with PLEASE hit me up!!! The bigger this set gets the more excited Ill be!!! Unfortuneatel I fear they are in the "Pry them from my cold dead hands" collection!

Victor 9/27/2020
View attachment 648822
My grandfather and his wife were killed in a motorcycle accident last year, I feel your pain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom