Global Allie's Presidio Chairs? (1 Viewer)

v1pe

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience? They're being sold for $20 ea.

For $15, it would be hard to go wrong. I don't have any experience with them, but they look well worth $15.

I'd throw a line out there at $100 for 10 chairs and I'll bet he'd bite, but if not, I wouldn't hesitate paying $150 for 10 of those chairs.

Also agree it would be hard to go wrong as it's clearly an upgrade from folding chairs. However - the backs don't flex and the cushion appears to be a few inches lacking on the foam. If you need chairs - get these, but if you currently have a set-up that works for you, hold off and wait for some Gasser chairs to come on the market. I got mine for $15 a chair and they have a flex back and a 4inch foam seat. Much more comfortable......

Also agree it would be hard to go wrong as it's clearly an upgrade from folding chairs. However - the backs don't flex and the cushion appears to be a few inches lacking on the foam. If you need chairs - get these, but if you currently have a set-up that works for you, hold off and wait for some Gasser chairs to come on the market. I got mine for $15 a chair and they have a flex back and a 4inch foam seat. Much more comfortable......

I have 8 stacking chairs that I got on the cheap, plus some folding chairs. The stacking chairs I got have basically no foam left and aren't very comfy...or attractive.

I'll have to think on it. It's good to know that I should be looking for something in the 4 inch foam range. Too bad these chairs are so expensive new and they don't come up for sale very often!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom