Glad to be here (1 Viewer)

bluegill

Flush
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say "Hi" from west Tennessee. Just recently discovered this whole custom chip thing, I can see this is going to cost me.:D

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say "Hi" from west Tennessee. Just recently discovered this whole custom chip thing, I can see this is going to cost me.:D

Welcome to the Poker Chip Forum!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome! If you're just getting started, I recommend you get samples of some of the different products around, including things you wouldn't normally consider. (For example, if you're a clay guy, get ceramics; if you're a ceramic guy, get some clays.)

You can enjoy the "dreaming" period and delay (but not avoid) the large cash outlays when you decide what to start buying!

Also, when you're ready, if you're going full custom, and you're not an artist, definitely engage a designer. Gets you to a better product, and more quickly. I have yet to see anyone say the money spent on the designer was their mistake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom