Giveaway Help (2 Viewers)

Starchy

Pair
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my giveaway in the classifieds, basically I'm trying to get rid of more stuff, but I have no idea what 99% of this is. I've decided to get rid of pretty much anything that isn't a TRK, and this is most of what's left.
I need help identifying which of these people might want, because I'm no saint, I don't really want to pay for like 40 people's shipping, instead I'd rather just select from these what people are actually interested in to give away.
I swear I'm not trying to get appraisals so I can sell these, if you see them on eBay or whatever feel free to blacklist me.

Anyway:
IMG_20210427_115440885~2.jpg

Thanks for the help

Could always auction them off together and make breaking them up someone else's problem. Then you know the buyer is someone who truly wants one or more of them as well.
I'd go this route. Could probably get 2-3x via eBay single selling than what they'd sell on for here in total but then you have fees and likely shipping out 20+ packages

Could always auction them off together and make breaking them up someone else's problem. Then you know the buyer is someone who truly wants one or more of them as well.

I'd go this route. Could probably get 2-3x via eBay single selling than what they'd sell on for here in total but then you have fees and likely shipping out 20+ packages
He was asking for advice on the best way to give them away. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If you decide to auction instead I would recommend getting them laid out and organized then doing several photos so that all the chips can be seen easily, otherwise you may have 1000 questions.

Not a bad idea either. I only ended up with most of these because they were a collection attached to a single Nevada Club 20. I don't care about making back what I paid.
You’re an animal ! How many NC$20s is that total? Or is it your first?

I mean, I can make this very simple. You could just send them all to me!

B9631854-CE0F-4113-A462-AF07A878F6B0.jpeg

fwiw creating an auction has been fairly automated to takes about 20 secs and would help out a good cause

Alright alright, my final say is that if I don't get any poems, or if they aren't sufficiently eloquent I'll do an auction. And either way I'll donate some money to charity.

Let’s quit with all this nonsense chatter;
Rows one, two, three or six it doesn’t matter;
The orange Sundowner is what I want and love;
Though that spotted Flamingo is just a cut above;
Gimme the chippies - this scrub donkey has gotta scrub.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom