Giveaway / Commemorative chip for friends? (1 Viewer)

Littleluck55

Flush
Reaction score
I have been working on a semi-custom CPC set and hopefully will be finished shortly. I know people have done it, but I can’t find any pictures.

I was planning on getting a barrel of chips made just to give away to our little group with a dealer button. It wouldn’t have any denomination. Would you just do the inlay design without denomination or make a different inlay altogether?

Can you show me a pic of a commemorative chip you have given out to your group as a gift?

Thanks for any help.

I created a 44MM 'Champion Chip' that I give to whoever wins one of our tournaments each week regardless if it is online or in-person. I don't know if this qualifies as a 'commemorative chip for friends' but I thought it was along those lines. I only make 100 of them a year and I change the chip design. Below is an image of the 2021 44MM A-Mold Champion Chip. I also have the 2022 Champion Chip on order due to the fact that CPC only runs 44MM chips once every 18 months. I am going to wait to show everyone the 2022 chip until later in the year. Below is what my Champion Chip looks like for 2021

2021 Champion Chip Final.png

Thank you....this is kind of what I was looking for. I did a search for commemorative chips and got a lot of hits, but not much what I was looking for. I did see the chips they gave away at meet ups which were cool.

We rarely play tourneys and have about 6 regulars that we all went to grade school together. And then get a few new players every now and then. We have been playing cards since high school (I’m pushing 50). I think once the set is finalized, I am going to order a barrel of chips just as a special gift to say you are part of the “club”. I’ll have to order 10 dealer buttons anyway, so thought I would give them a commemorative chip and dealer button. And then maybe give a few out to a couple of my PCF peeps.

Thank you....this is kind of what I was looking for. I did a search for commemorative chips and got a lot of hits, but not much what I was looking for. I did see the chips they gave away at meet ups which were cool.

We rarely play tourneys and have about 6 regulars that we all went to grade school together. And then get a few new players every now and then. We have been playing cards since high school (I’m pushing 50). I think once the set is finalized, I am going to order a barrel of chips just as a special gift to say you are part of the “club”. I’ll have to order 10 dealer buttons anyway, so thought I would give them a commemorative chip and dealer button. And then maybe give a few out to a couple of my PCF peeps.
That’s a great idea! I think making everyone who plays feel a connection really helps to keep the games going. That is what I found with my group of friends.

You do need a minimum order though. Many people that get the chips made also do expansions of existing sets. You wouldn’t be able to contact CPC and order 30-40 chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom