Gimme some fun names to use when I order take-out (5 Viewers)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
Just moved to the Tampa FL area. Today at work I called in an order to a local Hot Wings store and used the name Sir Cornelius Wafflebottom the 3rd. When I arrived the girl at the bar smirked when I said the name, then another girl ran over and said hello and asked if that was my real name, and told me they almost didn't put my order in.

Next time I'm going with Senor Cocoa Danger. But would like to have some other names in the holster so I can keep changing it up. Recommend away!

If that was the Beef O' Bradys on Kings that is the original Beef's - great wings.

How about Yuri Nuff :p

Pony Boy
Ellis Dee
Phuq Yu
Pizza Delivery Boy Murderer
Don't spit in my pie
Pete Zah
Sgt. Pepperoni

I dunno, sorry to hear about Florida dude, my condolences.

If that was the Beef O' Bradys on Kings that is the original Beef's - great wings.

How about Yuri Nuff :p

Sorry, I meant to type WingHouse, not Hot Wings, was just thinking of the Hooter-style chicks they had in there, there was like 10 chicks and two customers :p

Rob Uribitch
Kanye P. Init
Ben Dover
Earl Lee Combs

I have a buddy that when ordering take out will start to say the name of a big celebrity. Just enough that the person will know what he was about to say. Then he will change it to an obvious fake name (usually something Smith). 9/10 times most of the staff would be up front or watching the front when he was supposed to come pick up his stuff.

I have a buddy that when ordering take out will start to say the name of a big celebrity. Just enough that the person will know what he was about to say. Then he will change it to an obvious fake name (usually something Smith). 9/10 times most of the staff would be up front or watching the front when he was supposed to come pick up his stuff.

Amateur. Real celebs send their lackeys. Or get delivery. :)

Lol, I'm mostly looking to avoid being a creep (i.e. the sexually-focused twists) and just use funny names.

I deliver mail and I remember a customer using Ima R Ippenuoff for the old Columbia House CD mail order thing. Now that's a good one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom