Gift (sorta) for a Friend (1 Viewer)

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a player in my home game who is an attorney in his own practice. He does a lot of low level criminal law type cases (for indigent clients), and we often joke about the similarities between his practice and the antics that are shown on "Better Call Saul". If you have not seen it, you are missing out. Those who have watched it will understand the humor in the chips.

Anyway, I figured I would have little fun with him and are putting together some chips for use as "business cards" without his prior knowledge of permission based on the Saul theme. I picked up 400 CSQ mold chips a few weeks back ready to take labels, and had gear help put together the labels to affix to the chips. I am going to arrange to have these chips distributed to the clients by the court when he is appointed to a case, and they should make their way to his office and possession before too long. He will not be told about their existence prior to a client bringing him one. He will see the humor and appreciate it.

Here are the mock-ups. Waiting on the labels now. I'll let you know how it plays out.

72F74BAA-67D2-4C7B-8A9E-11EA70A079A1_4_5005_c.jpeg

40D72915-EE2A-405C-A6EB-B48F43B7C908_4_5005_c.jpeg

This is a bad idea. I don’t know why the court would cooperate with you on this “prank.” The antics that you guys laugh about around the poker table are actual peoples’ actual lives and involving them in poking fun at their lawyer, (you know, their lifeline that may keep them out of jail) is in poor taste at best, and is disrespectful to everybody involved.
Find another use for these chips.

This is a bad idea. I don’t know why the court would cooperate with you on this “prank.” The antics that you guys laugh about around the poker table are actual peoples’ actual lives and involving them in poking fun at their lawyer, (you know, their lifeline that may keep them out of jail) is in poor taste at best, and is disrespectful to everybody involved.
Find another use for these chips.
All valid concerns based on the very limited information I provided. I appreciate the thoughts and input.

Clever idea but I see @upNdown’s point regarding the court being involved.

I do however think it would be cool and fun for him to have something that like top chip that says “Better Call Sloan” as a single card capper for him. Pretty sure he would find that fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom